• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Armorcon 2026

Jeeves

Well-known member
Drove down to Connecticut last weekend to attend Armorcon and hung out with some good friends. I brought 4 pieces and 3 received silver and 1 gold...plus a couple special personal awards were left by my model by other modelers which I always appreciate. These were my pieces- with the Malta Valentine receiving the gold.
741968642_122119032212808903_2020567926730871923_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1790975735647.jpg
FB_IMG_1790975759403.jpg
FB_IMG_1790975787621.jpg


Also picked up some plastic from vendors and won the Marksman at the raffle....
20261004_103457.jpg
20261004_104815.jpg

I will start with sci-fi stuff....
 
This guy had a handful of dioramas with lights and sounds-- I really liked all the details....the long one was from that scene in Captain America where he and the Howling Commandos come back from a crazy mission in WWII...
20261002_174105.jpg
20261003_114725.jpg
20261003_114758.jpg
20261003_114834.jpg
20261003_150721.jpg
20261003_150730.jpg
 
Back
Top