• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anything Revell and/or Monogram

Um, I think this got lost in the ether here:

I know someone who is building a 1/48 scale B-29 it is very difficult to maneuver around the workbench, according to him. I'm not particular myself.

I do however have a couple questions. I started some Accurate Miniatures planes (a P-40 and a P-51) for a Monogram Mafia Group Build on the FSM. They are Monogram models; in fact, I shot a pic of the Monogram label molded on the inside of the wings before I started. The P-40 is halfway assembled and the Mustang is about 1/3rd built.

However, I don't know the Monogram Kit Numbers for these two kits so I'm guessing they don't qualify? If not, I'll see if I have another Monogram model I can try for this.

Here's more info:

The box top:

Accurate_Miniatures_Air_Combat_Legends.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the pic of the Monogram logo inside the wings.

However, on the Monogram Mafia Group Build, I was assured these are Monogram, models. This is where they are now in completion...

The P-40:

WIP_Monogram_Mafia_2017_GB_II.jpg

WIP_Monogram_Mafia_2017_GB_IV.jpg

... and the P-51:

WIP_Monogram_Mafia_2017_GB_VI.jpg

So, can I get a ruling on this? I just want to know so I can either move on with these or find something new for this.

Sorry Mark, I must have missed that.

As long as we know these were originally Monogram kits git'er done.

Back