• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ANOTHER SNAKE ON THE BLOCK...JUST FINISHED!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

This is my entry in this Campaign...the BA 349 NATTER ... Natter is the word in german idiom for snake...

The model is in 1:48 scale from DML (Master Series) very common in the 90´s.

Follow the usual start pictures...

See you!

Luiz.

ANOTHER SNAKE ON THE BLOCK...

:popcorn Cool, I never made the connection that this was German for snake :idonno

Must have been a deadly one. I don't recall any pilot surviving it :facepalm

Watching . Cheers, Christian B)

Very cool Luiz! I built the one with the launch tower and really enjoyed it!

Ahhh yes, I know this kit, RoG released it aswell... you have my attention, friend.

:popcorn

Ian.

Thanks for the nice comments my friends...more will come soon :eek:ldguy

Luiz

ANOTHER SNAKE ON THE BLOCK...THE COCKPIT...

Looks Great.
I don't know how you got paint in there, but it sure worked. Nice job on the handles and other details.

Cheers,

Bill

Looks Great.
I don't know how you got paint in there, but it sure worked. Nice job on the handles and other details.

Cheers,

Bill

Dear Bill.

After the airbrushing job...hand brushing do the details .... thank you for the nice comment :good:

Luiz

Very nice Master Luiz!!

I really liked the wiring. And of course your painting Job is above and beyond...

By the way, "Natter" means Viper in German. Actually a specific one from the Alps but can be used to all.

Looking Forward to more... :notworthy

Qualquer dia desses vou fazer um estágio ai no Rio de Janeiro para ver se eu aprendo um pouco com um verdadeiro mestre. Grande abraco e ate breve!

Alex

Back