• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another personal Challenge

SA Dave

I will be doing this one while I wait for paint to dry. Anyone wishing to join this 10 day challenge please feel free.

h0046086.JPG

I think I chose the correct kit this one is falling together

h2a75b83.JPG

Tomorow I get to put the tracks together Still deciding about paint order might have to paint her before assembling the tracks that will mean tracks have to wait a day

Hey Dave

Tanks are not really my Thing but if I should ever venture on building one I will ask for your help. YOu seem to know what you are doing!
:v :v

Looking Forward to your Progress.

Cheers

Alex

Alex I totaly understand I myself have never built a boat or a motorcycle. Just never been interested in them I have build lots of armor and planes and even a few cars though and a few Sci Fi kits also

I have a few shelf queens I need to finish now and then there is a 1/72 Bandai Y-Wing I also want to do.

Back