• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another P-61? HB 1/32 P-61B

Looks good Paul, I'm with you, I wish they included everything on those motors but it sure would get cramp in there wouldn't it?

Looks good Paul, I'm with you, I wish they included everything on those motors but it sure would get cramp in there wouldn't it?

Ah, if they did, we'd be leaving a lot off of them . Lots of part on those radials that don't get any attention :facepalm

Cheers, Christian B)

inda and I bought a new car yesterday. So my modeling time was short but I did get some done to the engine. I started to wire them up but I kept breaking those tiny drill bits so I shelved that idea. I finished putting them on the mounts and fire walls and they look sort of OK.

I closed up the fuselage and added some little extras like a Dr. Pepper calendar and a baseball magazine. I still have some things to put in the pit area though.

I did manage to get the lower gun bay done and I think I can do a fair job at displaying this area.

Slowly but surely it is all coming together and I hope to have this done in about four weeks.

The Tulsa IPMS show is April 9th and if any acan make it I would love to see y'all there.

Coming along very nicely Paul!

Congrats on the new vehicle!

Next trip back to Tulsa will be with a van to move some large stuff definitely won't be a hobby trip and will probly be a quick turn around.

inda and I bought a new car yesterday. So my modeling time was short but I did get some done to the engine. I started to wire them up but I kept breaking those tiny drill bits so I shelved that idea. I finished putting them on the mounts and fire walls and they look sort of OK.

I closed up the fuselage and added some little extras like a Dr. Pepper calendar and a baseball magazine. I still have some things to put in the pit area though.

I did manage to get the lower gun bay done and I think I can do a fair job at displaying this area.

Slowly but surely it is all coming together and I hope to have this done in about four weeks.

The Tulsa IPMS show is April 9th and if any acan make it I would love to see y'all there.

Always good to add some lived in items. :popcorn

After all the excitement this weekend I did get some of the Widow done these past two days. I got the engine sub assemblies in the booms and then took the time to assemble the wings. What got my hackles up was the pe intake vanes. I just couldn't get them to set in the intakes just right. The next challenge was getting the wings and booms all assembled with out any casualties. It was a brave attempt because it didn't happen with out any casualties. Well soon I should be able to get it going and finished up in the next couple of weeks.

ha88464a.JPG

h83404e8.JPG

h40233c9.JPG

h14a065f.JPG

Yep it is a pretty big kit for sure

Back