• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Alliance Campaign

Inaugural Campaign

When we do The Inaugural, it needs to be a long duration and be something special. I have been holding a build all this time because it is a kit I have never built and intend to go all out on it. Can't necessarily do that in a six month campaign. You only get to do The Inaugural once, so let's make it epic.

I'll put the soap box back in the closet now.

:mpup

:drinks

Inaugural Campaign

Ah...she's not used Joomla...she has a book and said she could learn it but it might take her a while...if you are still interested I will pass your email along...

If she's interested please do. She may have another suggestion, point is to migrate all data to new updated system. And creating a nice style that fits us.

Will do!

Inaugural Campaign

When we do The Inaugural, it needs to be a long duration and be something special. I have been holding a build all this time because it is a kit I have never built and intend to go all out on it. Can't necessarily do that in a six month campaign. You only get to do The Inaugural once, so let's make it epic.

I'm good for epic!! :drinks :woohoo: (y)

Inaugural Campaign

Damn right! These models should be show pieces. The very best you can do. It's time to build some enthusiasm on this site! If you can't take part...well that's too bad, but we don't need any comments to that effect. Instead get behind the ones that are taking part and support them with your comments. You are members of site and it deserves you happy support and your active participation. If you can't do that then maybe you're on the wrong site.

:ro:

Inaugural Campaign

As long as it's epic to you, that's the goal. Not looking for the knock it together to snag a ribbon builds, more like your best build ever. :good:

Inaugural Campaign

Well, I can't promise it to be my best build ever, but I'll give it a shot.

I think i've narrowed it down to a few of possibilities, one is an airplane with a ton of aftermarket, the other a conversion and the last, a full resin build. Any of these would be pretty epic for me. Time to start planning... :hmmm ....and get a few projects off the bench.... :soldier

Inaugural Campaign

I've got a good one picked out for this. Haven't done a full resin kit in awhile!

Inaugural Campaign

As long as it's epic to you, that's the goal. Not looking for the knock it together to snag a ribbon builds, more like your best build ever. :good:

Mike , that just sent a jolt through my head :blink To me, my current build is usually epic , until I build my next one and try something else :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Inaugural Campaign

If I had a vote, I'd say start September 1, 2018, finish August 31, 2019. EPIC!

:ro:

Inaugural Campaign

So is that official then? I think I could build one of my Modelcollect MAZ vehicles for this campaign.

Inaugural Campaign

I'm in with what ever is done. I would like to do something along the lines of what Mike is talking about. All out type of build.

My suggestion.

"Alliance Campaign"

1 year. Starting Aug 1.

Make what you want, for the fun, for the comradary, for the hell of it. Make it your best, make it epic, you the judge. If you already do epic then git'er done.

Thoughts?

Back