• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Alliance Campaign

Let's see.... :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm Complete an epic build... :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

Well, for me completing anything would be epic... :frantic

I already have stalled epic. (a couple anyway) To start another or not to start another there lies a good question.

BTW, I did fix my 'puter. Was definitely a motherboard issue and worked in some other improvements besides the motherboard upgrade. Cleaned a lot of powdery dust out of the case and CPU radiator. (not really a LOT, just a thin light layer on the top surfaces with some caked on the fan blades) Running smooth and cool again.

I now have several large scale planes with plenty of AM goodies to build. Just getting time to do the builds.

Sounds like something I can really get behind - now where did I leave that 1:32 OV-10 ????

Ian.

Back