• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Bernie Kozar (the dog) is 50% Standard Poodle and 50% German Shepherd.

Barney, we own a standard poodle and you are correct, highly intelligent and curious. Renee learned to groom dogs just so we could own a standard.

Gentlemen, may I introduce Rommel Loup. He is 10 weeks old. He was in a very bad place. the lady who found him said that the puppy mill is a mile away but when the wind is right she can smell urine and feces. He has round worms but is being treated for them. The vet that saw him in Buna, Tx said it was a good thing he was found when he was because he would have been dead in a couple of days from the worms.

Rommel1.jpg

He is very intelligent and well behaved. Our dogs accepted him instantly. He has found Mac's stash of toys and has them everywhere.

Rommel2.jpg

As you can see he has made himself right at home.

Rommel3.jpg

We were concerned about his hips because of the way he sits but after seeing him sit in person and watching him climb the steps from the back yard, we believe he will be just fine. He's a big pup for 10 weeks and he sits like a young pup. We'll have our trainer evaluate him and see what she thinks. He will probably end up being trained as a therapy dog like Mac.

He surely looks well adjusted! Great pup Kenny :mpup

Thanks for the reminder, Saul! Love the surface detail.

Kenny, you big-hearted guy, you! That dog will fill your house with even more love than it has now. :good:

What a cutie Kenny.

I'm sitting here with a blossoming cold feeling like death warmed over. What a great way to spend a weekend.
:sick:
James

My dog Boela

Just died in my lap
For 12 years he kept me and my family save and all he asked was a bit of love and a tennis ball to break every once in a while
:drinks

My condolences Dave. Twelve years is a testament to the Love you gave him. I'm sure you have a dozen years worth of great memories.

Regards,

So very sorry to hear that Dave. Sending :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen
James

My dog Boela

Just died in my lap
For 12 years he kept me and my family save and all he asked was a bit of love and a tennis ball to break every once in a while
:drinks

So sorry to hear Dave :( Is that a Rhodesian ?

Christian

And what a fine lookin boy he was. So sorry for your loss Dave. :zen

What did I do today? Spent most of the day hooking up the internet at Ma-in-Law's house, no it doesn't take me that long to do that, took me that long to explain to her how to use it, what it was and what a click is! :rotf

Very sorry to hear about your pup Dave. :(. Our furry kids are truly the ones who live unconditionally without complaint. Saúl said it best- you were all fortunate to have each other for those 12 years.... :zen

Family reunion... :bang head

I promised Carol she will never need to go to another one...

According to Canada Post, my Airfix Typhoon is "Out for Delivery". Now I have to make it thru the work day to pick it up from the postal outlet on the way home.

a19002_1.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Dave, my condolences on your loss. I know how that feels.

Today I'm hoping to finally get my replacement camera so I can shoot pics of some of the progress I've been attempting to do over this past week. I may even get some airbrushing done today....

Back