• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

:( Gun looks salvageable. Most peices stayed put and it doesnt look bad. Fokker the wing popped off and a panel missing. After a coffee it doesnt look too bad, but I didnt look hard :) . Must be Monday
James

Sitting here moping. Managed to drop the box with my flak tank and my Fokker DVII. Parts all over the place. Makes you want to cry sometimes.
James

Shalom James.

I feel for you my friend.

I'm still trying to find the rest of the parts from models the workers here spilled onto the floor when they knocked over my my modelling table on two different days.

I sincerely hope that you get your models back together to your ultimate satisfaction.

Cheers

Sitting here moping. Managed to drop the box with my flak tank and my Fokker DVII. Parts all over the place. Makes you want to cry sometimes.
James

Oh man, I feel your pain. I've cried a few times when stuff like that has happened.

Dont know about crying SWEARING is a huge posibility James

I've done a ton of that too. My walls are black and blistered from it. Still doing it every time I see several models that were already done sitting on the Shelf of Shame because they were dropped and pieces disappeared leaving them unfinished again.

Thanks guys, it isnt as bad as I first imagined. Still cant find the belly panel though. As for swearing not sure if I did or not, but the wife came a running.
James

Sorry to hear that, James. As for swearing, you should have heard me yesterday as all the little bits of my landing gear started to separate as I glued the 509's gear on. Verdammt! Ah, well, at least it's up on it's legs now- the end is in sight!

James

Sorry to hear this James, hope you can repair it (y) (But keeping a flak tank near an aircraft is always a risk :hmmm )

Cheers Erik

Today I'm just running errands. Had a nail pulled out of the front tire of the car. Also had the joy of doing some home plumbing. Nothing like running a snake 15 feet down a line. Out of pocket cost for me 13 dollars. If a plumber did it, it would have cost 100. I'll deal with 30 minutes of nasty for a saving of 87 bucks. Tomorrow we are leaving town for the day to go spend the day out for my birthday. Going to see the new Star Trek and hit up the hobby shop :geek Had Sarah convinced we were going to look for a A-24 crash near here instead and she was not amused :rotf

Today I'm just running errands. Had a nail pulled out of the front tire of the car. Also had the joy of doing some home plumbing. Nothing like running a snake 15 feet down a line. Out of pocket cost for me 13 dollars. If a plumber did it, it would have cost 100. I'll deal with 30 minutes of nasty for a saving of 87 bucks. Tomorrow we are leaving town for the day to go spend the day out for my birthday. Going to see the new Star Trek and hit up the hobby shop :geek Had Sarah convinced we were going to look for a A-24 crash near here instead and she was not amused :rotf
Lets see go trampling through the bush or go to a hobby shop and look at your husband drooling - decisions decisions

Lets see go trampling through the bush or go to a hobby shop and look at your husband drooling - decisions decisions

Hey she said I can do whatever I want :rotf :geek

And you believed her!!!!!! :woohoo:
That is code for you get to choose what restaurant she likes to go to. hehehehehehehehe

Isn't anyone building anything ? :hmmm

Avast there me hearties.

I'm still plugging away om my Revell old issue 1/72 scale Flower Class Corvette.

I'm building it to represent H.M.C.s. Galt. I have a thread in the Shipbuilding sub-forum here.

It's really interesting (read frustrating) that there were three main types

of Flower Class Corvettes in the Royal Canadian Navy. If you build one be sure to determine which one yours was.

That's because the recommended rear housing modifications are not all needed on many of the early ships.

I found that out after I converted mine. H.M.C.S. Galt did not have that. I ordered new parts from Revell.

They took over two months to arrive and the parts they sent were the wrong parts! I can live with it.

I'm hoping o get more of the figures fom other model builders who didn't use theirs.

Cheers

Isn't anyone building anything ? :hmmm

Avast there me hearties.

I'm still plugging away om my Revell old issue 1/72 scale Flower Class Corvette.

I'm building it to represent H.M.C.s. Galt. I have a thread in the Shipbuilding sub-forum here.

It's really interesting (read frustrating) that there were three main types

of Flower Class Corvettes in the Royal Canadian Navy. If you build one be sure to determine which one yours was.

That's because the recommended rear housing modifications are not all needed on many of the early ships.

I found that out after I converted mine. H.M.C.S. Galt did not have that. I ordered new parts from Revell.

They took over two months to arrive and the parts they sent were the wrong parts! I can live with it.

I'm hoping o get more of the figures fom other model builders who didn't use theirs.

Cheers

What do you need?

Your birthday is the 17th also? Happy BDay.
James

Back