• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Still playing with the weathering

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG

:drinks

Slowly picking away at the Faun L900 which will also have 2 Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. Ds on it. Have most of my am and stuff and a lot of new books while I research the Invasion of Poland 1939. My vehicle will be from the 3rd Light Armoured Regiment of the 10th Army fighting through Silesia. Just awaiting a couple of more books and some .4mm rod before I start the tanks.
So far oob but I did rough up the seats and try to give them some character.

h994c3d8.JPG

h95dac34.JPG

h97862a0.JPG

hed6dfbe.JPG

hffa1dd8.JPG

h1ebb5e4.JPG

While its really cool that they give you three sets of main leaf springs you have to do surgery for the medium load and heavy load which causes some alignment issues.
James

Poked at this one for a while. It's the ancient and awful 1/72 Academy kit. Wanted to try an Atlantic scheme though so I gave it a shot. I think my shading turned out pretty good. I do have the newer Airfix kit in the same scale that I am looking forward to.

h64812b7.JPG

hb29f181.JPG

Poked at this one for a while. It's the ancient and awful 1/72 Academy kit. Wanted to try an Atlantic scheme though so I gave it a shot. I think my shading turned out pretty good. I do have the newer Airfix kit in the same scale that I am looking forward to.

h64812b7.JPG

hb29f181.JPG

BAMN, I dig it... :pilot

Nice looking Wildcat.

I've been working with my new airbrush.The learning curve is steep... but having fun. :geek

Got some new paints at Cleveland Model Show 23, from a company in Massillon. They come pre-thinned and are a joy to work with and clean up! He makes his car paints using PPG formulas and his aircraft paints are made to FS and other standards. I got the colors for Vietnam era USAF and will be building an A1E or F-102 to see how they do. But first, I have to finish a P-40 for the Divine Scale Society group build here in CLE!

Probably NOT going to make San Marco's this year. Chattanooga was too hot and south Texas is blistering that time of year (went through base training in San Antonio).

Glad to see ya Barney.

What's on my bench? Same thing that was there 3 months ago...:bang head

I'm not going anywhere till the first of the year, got some stuff to take care of around the house and hopefully get on the bench to clear it off for the Endecker.

Nah... I got a 1/72 P-40E I'm working with. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to mask the canopy... so damn tiny!

Nah... I got a 1/72 P-40E I'm working with. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to mask the canopy... so damn tiny!

Very carefully one panel at a time! ;) :D

Same as Bob; the same stuff is on my bench as I posted in my latest Maddog Manufacturing.

Everyone looks to be showing some excellent progress here though.

Back