• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

I'd much rather be on the work bench but this is what i'm working on today.

h230fe51.JPG

:blink :blink
I'm supposed to present this to management at the end of the week and make it sound like I know what I'm doing.
:bang head :bang head :bang head

Pretty colors...

It looks like one of those "Family Circus" cartoon strips where Jeffy is running all over the place.

So what is all over the place?

Oh man, Bob! I think I shorted out a few brain cells trying to interpret that. :idonno Okay, I need recovery time on my workbench now.... :java

Thanks Bob! The first photo shows the concrete base that the Austratt gun turret sits on. I have to re-spray the turret itself, I'm waiting till the weather cools down to shoot it.

Barney, do I need one?

Stay tuned guys, more to come. I hope to get some progress done this week, but Hobby Day is next weekend and I expect to have a large update after that.

Thanks Bob! The first photo shows the concrete base that the Austratt gun turret sits on. I have to re-spray the turret itself, I'm waiting till the weather cools down to shoot it.

Barney, do I need one?

Stay tuned guys, more to come. I hope to get some progress done this week, but Hobby Day is next weekend and I expect to have a large update after that.

Damn if I know, was just wondering.

Sole occupant of my bench just now.

h8f89ae9.jpg

h836b31f.jpg

As you can see there's not too much to do now, but have to say, my thirty year-old enamel paints look pretty good on a thirty year old Hasegawa Sabre !

Ian.

And what a beautiful bird that is too Ian! Nothing like going Old School!

John, that looks too clean. Time to dirty it up.

OK, Mine looks like that maybe twice a year after 2 or 3 days of cleaning up the mess!

Ask my wife about that! :)

She always says, "How do you work in all that mess"?

Hell, I usually have about 6 square inches cleared away!

Bob

Back