• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AIRFIX 1/72 Bf 110 C-2

This past week has been a killer at work so very little has gotten done on the 110. I did get a little time today at the bench and got the wheels on and the u/c doors attached. Then a quick shot of clear flat. There's not much to see but this is where we are today.
Bf%20110%20002_8.jpg

Bf%20110%20001_6.jpg

Anyway, thanks for looking. All that's left is the canopy and some weathering.

She's all done! thanks fellas for all the nice comments it sure appreciated. I got behind on this build and started to rush things a little bit but on the whole I'm happy with the result.

Any who here's some piccys more in the completed thread.
Bf%20110%20009_2.jpg

Bf%20110%20011_2.jpg

She's all done! thanks fellas for all the nice comments it sure appreciated. I got behind on this build and started to rush things a little bit but on the whole I'm happy with the result.

Any who here's some piccys more in the completed thread.
Bf%20110%20009_2.jpg

Bf%20110%20011_2.jpg

That came out pretty nice (y) (y) (y) Can't remember ...Was that their new mold ???

I bought an Eduard version over a year ago but it keeps being buried under new acquisitions . :idonno

Good job :good: Cheers, Christian B)

Way to go! I've always loved the -110 and you've really made a very attractive one. I know I would have broken two-thirds of those nose guns during the course of a build, congrats on keeping them whole. (y) (y)

Thanks Maddog and Christian. Yes this is the new tool kit.

I cheated on the nose guns. I didn't install them till this morning. after everything was done... I cut them free of the mounting they were molded to and glued them in place one at a time. I would have broken them many times over and lost them to boot!

Back