• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aircraft at Sea

Kind of tossing around the idea of doing a 1/32 F-14B from the Diamondbacks. If so I need a couple of more things for it.
James

I think I'm going to make a command decision and enter a 1/72 F/A-18C from the VFA-94 Mighty Shrikes off the USS Abraham Lincoln, circa 1995. I've got all the parts & decals I need to build it...and should be doable inside my typical 3 month build window. :laugh:

I'm still going to continue on w/ the RA-5C...but I'm still holding out on the hope that the missing parts turn up. But I don't want to wait too long, then not leave myself enough time to finish inside the campaign window (I REALLY want that ribbon :pinch: ). I really don't want to spend $60 on another kit right now if I can help it.

I'll post a start up in the next couple days.

Two week warning... Just two weeks to get things done here guys only four completions so far so let's get cracking !

:S

Been sweating this the past week. Hopefully things settle down a bit here very soon so I can get back on the Vigi.

No way I can make it. Had inspector check out the Buffalo and just ain't good.

Thanks for the two week warning Gary. :pilot

Back