• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Completes Two Aircraft in October

Duke Maddog

Well-known member
Today I managed to get done these two aircraft, first is this bagged kit of a Revell Spad XIII that finally got done when I found the decals:

full


full


full


The next model was another bagged kit; a Fujimi S-2 Tracker. The decals fell apart on me several times making this a difficult finish. This is the first ever Tracker I ever built:

full


full


full


And that's it so far. Maybe I'll get one or two more aircraft done, but we'll see.

Thank you all for looking in, comments are welcome.
 
Back
Top