• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Sub with Bite, Type VII with Biber Mini-Subs

Woke up with sore throat, red eye, and a migraine. I want to finish the sub. As usual, I found out in my research that AFV Club took liberties with the sub by adding the Biber. They appear in two photos on a sub said to be U-295 while the kit represents U-995, U-1023, or U-1125. So, I wasted time on the mini-subs.

Color debates went on and I did get the correct shades. Found that my metallic paints are dry so will decant spray cans. Or use the Agama metallic pastes I brought from Poland last year.

However, much of this may not happen as I had to go to the pharmacy (wife is ill too), bakery, bank, and hardware store. After breakfast the boy goes to religion class, Karate, and over to a foster pet parent to look at a South Carolina rescue hound brought up for adoption.

dogsapril282011048.jpg

dogsapril282011044.jpg

dogsapril282011015.jpg

If I do adopt the 4 month old puppy, I need to buy a cage, the food he is eating, and set up vet visits.

So, I hope you will all forgive me if I only complete the sub. I can show you that the instructions call the Biber subs optional parts. Yet EVERYONE knows that the reason I chose the sub was the Biber sharks. I will finish them later.

Regards,

who can resist that lovely and friendly face? i surely couldn't!

he reminds me of rudy a lot! adopt him!

when you finish the sub you have your ribbon, the biber would be the icing on the cake ( = not needed to get the ribbon!)

dogsapril282011048.jpg

Look at that BABY!!! He's got a big ol' southern grin, just give him time to adjust to the accent! He's looking at you like, "well, what are we waiting on?" (y)

Post what you have and it will be complete for the time being. Probably closer than some of the one's I called finished.

It is after 11:30PM and I did get the puppy. This meant a visit to the vet, the pet shop for a pen, a sleeping mat, some toys, and food, and jewelry (matching collar and leash). As of now, he is Freckles.

He ate a bowl of food, learned how large the yard is and then my wife committed the mistake of letting him loose in our lower level. He is scared, new to the home, and alone. Obviously, he shuddered when I went to get him and snapped at me. I NEVER allow this but did this once since it was not his fault. turned the home inside out looking for the travel alarm clock - to simulate his mother's heart when placed under the blanket in his pen.

I am beat and never got to attach the PE or finish the scum line I began. I will continue on this sub (plus the Bibers) until completion but I won't get my badge.
:(

I still have time on some other builds to do that.

Photos tomorrow. I will need to move this thread out of the GB since I did not complete it on time.

Regards,

Back