• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A New addition to the family

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Introducing:

Maggie Anne McLee:
Born November 3, 2010
100_0794.jpg

100_0792.jpg

That's the wife's hand you see for size comparison.
100_0791.jpg

The world is a little bit better around here today and it's also Catherine's birthday to boot.
Tony Lee(y)

Congratulations all around! I guess I am next in line, need to find a chocolate lab...

Regards,

Thanks All and Saul keep looking.
Today is the first day that Catherine hasn't cried since December 13th.

This little girl has a bladder the size of a swimming pool,one table spoon at a time,over and over and over.:laugh:

Tony Lee:)

Looks like she'd fit nicely on a hamburger bun! ;D Puppy Breath? My wife will be all over this little darlin'!

Hi Folks
I know you ain't going to believe it but she has found the puppy pads four times in a row,three #1s and one #2. We've been giving her a puppy liver treat when she goes and I think she's put the two together and figured out what it takes to get a goody.:mpup

I know it's too much to ask of her but it would be great if she made it a habit though.
Tony Lee (y)

She's a smart little pup she's almost got it figured out just keep those treats comming. Man she's tiny!

Terry ;)

Back