• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A couple of Heinkels!!

:popcorn
Great Idea Warren.
I wish they had done a heinkel 111 with floats - it looks pretty cool and I love float planes.

Thanks for the comments guys! I've finished field work for awhile so hopefully, I can get back on this soon!

What's the Buzz? Tell me what's a happening?

This looks to be a great project. I have the old Monogram kit in the stash (Doesn't everybody) I might just get the itch to work it... show us more!
:good:

They seem to be coming along nicely Warren! Looks good to me!

thumbsup.gif

Thank you folks! Unfortunately this project has been on the side burner. A case of me having too many good ideas and over extending myself in terms of building without realizing just how much time I actually have to build!!

:bang head

I will get back to it!

Thank you folks! Unfortunately this project has been on the side burner. A case of me having too many good ideas and over extending myself in terms of building without realizing just how much time I actually have to build!!

I will get back to it!

So, Warren, you do that too? :)

Bob

I will get back to it!

So, Warren, you do that too? :)

Bob

Yes Bob, and I suspect that I am in good company!! :D

How else would the Shelf (or in my case table) of doom stay populated??? :idonno

Back