• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Base for the B1 Bis

when I made the fencing I really didn't know how it was going in the scene. I come up with this to suggest gating off a private residence. Now I have a reason for the actual gate as an entrance to the property.

Tim

fence3.jpg

fence2.jpg

when I made the fencing I really didn't know how it was going in the scene. I come up with this to suggest gating off a private residence. Now I have a reason for the actual gate as an entrance to the property.

Tim

fence3.jpg

fence2.jpg

That doesn't look like plastic.

Fencing..... :silly: :fencing

Thanks all :v I'm trying to loosen up on my regimented use of color....using more color and putting it on a little more sloppy.

Tim

Tim, This is a really sweet base you're building here :dude :dude That work with the fence is just flat out AWESOME!!!!

Randy

Hey thanks Randy and buddho :v No updates right now as I crashed one of my planes trying to be cute and stalled it :pilot so I've
spent the last week patching it up.

Tim

Finished up the gate. I think I'm going to add some ivy to the fence and have it creeping over to the gate post.

Tim

gate2.jpg

gate4.jpg

000_2215.JPG

Beautiful base Tim, not sure if I like the gate opening "offstage", so to speak...just my opinion though.

Tom

Thanks all for the compliments and critiques :v I thought to open the gate just before the glue dried I don't know why though. Since the Bis also goes beyond the scene I was thinking I'd better do something to show it was planned to be that way...if that makes sense? :side:

Tim

Back