• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

60CM Karl Its Big , and Heavy , and back in shop.

Jim, good job on the Karl (y) , I cant wait to start my second one but this time with the transport cars, fix the decals and post the pictures!!

Abdin

I do have thease big things in my cabnet please excuse the poor lighting I did not want the flash to bounce off mirror

001-55.jpg

002-52.jpg

003-48.jpg

005-31.jpg

ok Karl in repair be done tomorrow
jd :pinch:

Good finish on the Karl. You do like the big stuff don't you!

Any chance of seeing some more Photo's of the loco please? that looks smart. :)

Ant

I am prepairing to move and when I take it out of the case I will post pictures. I also have a 1/35 Dora railgun that makes all this look small.

Re:60CM Karl Its Big , and Heavy , and DONE

ok here she is if these photos are not good enough please let me know and I will try to reshoot
Jim
001-56.jpg

002-53.jpg

003-49.jpg

004-42.jpg

005-32.jpg

006-21.jpg

007-17.jpg

and here is the biggest of biggest and I dont have the trucks on her The Dora Rail Gun
IMG_0637.jpg

Boy the last pictures were bad I will try outside in the morning. too hot now , dont know whats wrong with my camers shooting blurey pictures. :(

Hot, humid, could be the lens is fogging up if the camera has been inside the nice air-conditioned home. Had it happen to me the other day when I tried to take a shot of the completed addition on the house.

Ok this is the final shots of the Karl something is going on with my camera and this is about the best I can get. So I am calling this project done.
010-4.jpg

005-33.jpg

004-43.jpg

Very nice finish,I like the weathering,great contribution to campaign.

Thank you for the nice comments for some reason my camera is acting up might have to get a new one. So this is the last GB for awhile I have to move, so packing and putting things in storage. :( I hate to move!
Jim

The Karl looks great, Jim! And you have the Dora too! I wish I had one.

You camera is OK. You just need better lighting. I'd suggest you take pictures outdoor during daytime under the shades. That's what I do now. In the past I took them under the sun (no shades), but I'm getting old. It's too hot now.

My Leopold pictures took under the sun:

m19-069.jpg

m19-074.jpg

Back