• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

15cm Sturminfanteriegeschutz 33 The Start!

15cm Sturminfanteriegeschutz 33 MORE DETAILS

Looking good Mike :good: Speaking of lathe , perhaps you should talk to Bob :rotf

I wish one was available as well . Just not enough to get one :blink

Cheers, Christian B)

I seem to recall a lathe sitting around gathering dust somewhere here in Greenwood, not going to say where though (ahem......)

Thanks, guys! I had a really good day, got to hit the farmer's market and uptown Shelby with my wife, then tinkered around the bench until cocktail hour and a leisurely dinner. A guy could get used to that. :laugh:

The Dewalt serves many functions and if I would break down and rig a clamp or fixture to hold it, things could go faster. I wouldn't use a lathe enough to justify the expense, but a resistance soldering setup...
Maybe the wizard can give me one? :mpup

Primer is dry, maybe get some more done today, thanks for coming by!

:drinks

Nice work Mike.
I use my resistance soldering setup, a lot.
Frank :pilot

Thank you to all who have looked in and commented, I appreciate it very much! My new job has me on a regular schedule now and I have been spending a lot of time with my wife and friends, something I missed out on for a really long time. I have been pecking away at the details and started the weathering, here's where I am today.

hc902430.JPG

hc73ac67.JPG

h3ba0cf1.JPG

h2af9d61.JPG

h392994e.JPG

hc68db48.JPG

Much more to come, thanks for coming by!

:drinks

I like it a lot Mike (y) (y) (y) Wonder if those helmets could use a few dings and scuffs... :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

15cm Sturminfanteriegeschutz 33 Moving Ahead!

Well, Lookie there!! :ro: A Genuwine Rootin' Tootin' Romper-stomper!!
Very KUHL! :soldier :salute (y)
Where does the horse collar go? :rotf

Looks Great Mike,

Also congratulations on the new job and schedule! Time with family and friends is priceless!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Well that just took a huge leap forward ! - Great work, Mike. :good:

Ian.

I really like how that looks mike. The chipping is very will done!
:popcorn

Back