• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Tamiya F4U-1D Soccer War Corsair

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
My entry to MMM 2021

1/72 scale Tamiya F4U-1D Corsair and extras since I just can't leave things alone

Start up pictures

1614700719126.png

1614700745516.png

1614700766990.png

That's all for now

The mighty Corsair is one of my fav and on top of that your hitting an interesting scheme....So please continue!
1eaP.gif

Hola Saul,

what an interesting project. I still think we should have an Latin American Campaign of sorts.

I am all for the second Corsair in your original post. That should be a beatiful model when completed.

1615200263845.png

Mucha suerte con tu proyecto!

Cheers

Alex

Hola Saul,

what an interesting project. I still think we should have an Latin American Campaign of sorts.

I am all for the second Corsair in your original post. That should be a beatiful model when completed.

Mucha suerte con tu proyecto!

Cheers

Alex

Alex, this is Sherman's post and project. He usually adds a lot of photos of his subject. Since he was slow to do so, I did it for him.

Regards,

Back