• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Academy Fieseler FI. 156 Storch

nerdling

I will be building a FI 156 Storch for this build. I would have started four days ago but was away for a week and have just now finally settled back in. Here are my start photos

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

Good grief, I've killed insects bigger than that ! :rotf But seriously I'm interested to see how this comes out. I got rid of my 1/48 scale kit because I thought it was too small !

:pilot

:popcorn

I've told myself if I ever see this thing sitting on the shelf somewhere I'd grab it. It would be a good companion for the Piper.

I had one of those in 32 and it still was small. Beer and tacos for you Ryan....

I recommend not buying this kit ever. I had two and both have the same problem. The canopy is way to fiddly and is wider then the fuselage. That combined with the terrible fit made me trash it. Will pull something else out of the stash to build. Why is it Luftwaffe planes hate me. Never have issues with any but them.

Back