• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/700 US Coast Guard Reliance class Cutter TLAR Models #723.7

"Hamilton Banker". Hmm. There they go again! Guys! Not yet! We have plenty of projects to finish up! Yes, you can look for deckplans. Sheesh.
She's what? 34M LOA and 7.35 m. in the beam? 1/350? Saints preserve us.

20240713_113107.jpg

Decals got done today. It occurred to me how much FV Bakur looks like a Russian spy trawler, so Russian ship names are included in the dinky decal sheet.
20240713_102209.jpg
Metal parts for Sharkman's kit are assembled as well! Thanks 'Pup for being part of the fun of this project!

20240715_151448.jpg
AD_4nXdwOSM7ls0ijjSbnoHYHr9SFiXflkOjk282DBn5agU0KmXjO4jWlj_bdQiXBo59S-tTIFzPM4ZBpaKAvKM5hewKJHeRpOoFwYqjmCPKPhfobH0nb2A0oFrwhvmuNHLfjH_pacCEGDLdCiUj1hAPadlZJhm-

The forward whaleback fits like this. The winch drum is mounted fore-to-aft underneath. Really! It is!!
Not so unlike the real thing. I will do my very best not to bore you Men with my TLAR ship projects more than is absolutely necessary.
:stinker:

Back