• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya Me262a1 "White 3"

And here we are with all of the decals applied....

1622580939876.png

Got the washes on. Went with a friends advice and applied a light colored wash on this and then gradually worked my way to darker washes on the sides and then a dark wash topside.

Bottom side pic:

YOxCQU.jpg

Here's with the dull coat applied. Got some subtle weathering, soot signatures from the guns and some silvering to do around the access panels and the painting / weathering process will be done. Then its off to landing gear, canopy and finishing bits....

JFQe1O.jpg

Thanks you guys. Hopefully I get some good bench time in on my day off tomorrow......or maybe install the new camshaft in my truck...hmmm.....:hmm:

Choices....choices....choices......

Just so you guys know.....there has been work going on with this one. Currently working on landing gear and little tid bits here and there but nothing picture worthy as of yet. Getting there though.....

Last edited:
Been a bit since I've provided an update on this one. Lots happening here at home these days. LOTS!!!

This will most likely be my last update till she's finished which aint all that far away. Still got the canopy to paint and install, gun bay panels to open up, aerial antennae and last little details to install. She's now on her feet.

Back