• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Italeri WC-54 Ambulance

RichB

Started this as my lunch hour project a couple of weeks ago.

Start~3.jpg

Built up the chassis. The instructions have the part numbers reversed on the two small rear bumpers.

Chassis.jpg

Floor and interior parts of the rear box.

Inner.jpg

Exterior parts of the rear box.

Outer.jpg

Cab, fenders and tires.

Cab1.jpg

Bits.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

:soldier :popcorn

I don't think about the Italeri kits when I'm shopping, don't know why, this looks really good.

This is the 2009 re-issue. Despite its age, there is not much flash or many sink marks. Clever design for the rear box as an inner assembly that almost clicks together and outer panels. The most obvious omission is the lack of outside door handles on the cab doors.

Cheers,
Rich

Great minds and all that :fencing - Must admit that I missed I didn't read the part numbers for the rear half bumpers, I just used the old 'Mk 1 eyeball' and it still worked out !!

I hope you enjoy yours, Rich, as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Ian

It's been a nice build so far, no major problems. Didn't see your build till after I had started mine so added mine to this campaign to spread the wealth.

Cheers,
Rich

You guys are making me think of getting this kit at the local hobby shop Its been there for years and I have countless times thought of buying it.

looking nice Rich

Back