• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Messerschmitt 262

White_Wolf

Master at Arms
A yet to be determined Schwalbe - not sure which colour scheme / markings I will do, but here's the start pic.

haac8470.JPG

Laurence

Great choice Laurence... :good: ... hope to see a great job :popcorn ...

...btw, what´s the manufacturer?...

Best!

Luiz.

Great choice Laurence... :good: ... hope to see a great job :popcorn ...

...btw, what´s the manufacturer?...

Best!

Luiz.

Thanks Luiz, it's the Hasegawa kit, three markings available, not sure if I will use any of them.

This will certainly be a challenge for me. Not very good at all at building planes :blush:

Laurence

Thank you Gents, appreciate it.

James, I'll have a look, anything that helps is always a good thing :notworthy

Started with the cannon bay - my reference photos show that Haasegawa didn't quite get it right :vmad . I want the left side to be detailed as it will be uncovered - here's the progress

ha37aeb6.JPG

Also made a start on of the engines, they will be detailed as well, but for now I am only examining it, finding reference photos etc. Any ideas and suggestions are always much appreciated.

Laurence

Thank you Gents :notworthy

Cannon bay nearly there - added some copper wire and small square bits of plastic. The bay will be left open on the left side hence all the work there. Still have a couple of parts to add to it, but it's primed, painted and weathered. Primer - Valejo Grey, base coat Valejo Aluminium, weathered with raw umber mix. Wires are yellow, will make sure they look good after putting the ammo feeding belts in place.
Cannons are Valejo black over the aluminium base.

Currently working on the cockpit - dreadful job by Hasegawa there - controls are all flat and boring :vmad

hc8994ff.JPG

hbaf17f2.JPG

Cheers,

Laurence

Looks like a whole lot firepower there. Are the barrel ends going to be visible Laurence? If so you might want to drill them out. It looks great, the extra detail will pay off (y)

Thanks MP - they are drilled out, it's just the angle the photos were taken.
Yep, they are visible but only 1-2 mm max each.

(y)

Laurence

nice going Laurence - The open gun bay begs for these though!

http://www.bnamodelworld.com/master-model/am-32-009 :drinks

Back