• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 HKM Gloster Meteor F.4

:popcorn I agree, it does not really look chrome from here . Looks more like aluminum :hmmm which is what they were anyway :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Very nicely done, Paul. Vividly recall missing-out on a flight in the back of a T7 Meetbox when I was in the Air Cadets - would have been my first-ever jet flight too !!, I also remember the Airframe Silver was very, very matt, no reflection in it whatsoever !!

Ian

It is finished. I decaled it today and boy those things are real thin and do not respond at all to micro-sol or solvaset. I had some issues with the future and some tiny other things but all in all I am pleased with everything except the decals. I may do another one in the future but I would have to have the am for it as well.

free-sign-smileys-968.gif
create_php.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
smiley-happy096.gif
bananadance.gif
Bananeyessss.gif
sFun_bananaunripe.gif

Back