• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

Better pics :tomato

h5801b18.JPG

h7faddc0.JPG

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Found a good use for the old plastic pipettes we use for paint etc, I cut a piece off the big end, and i have a perfect spoon for applying sand and stones :)

h53bb0c6.JPG

h3ef12b2.JPG

That is COOL, Mats. BTW "Forrest Find" sorta suggests trees, don't you agree?
Maybe I'm jumping the gun. :facepalm

The trees are coming, will be some small ones and stones covered in moss and other plants.

Sweet! This is me, getting myself a nice cold cup of STFU, and enjoying your build!
:smack Go ahead! I deserve one! :smack I just couldn't hardly contain my glee. :tomato

Started now with the green ground cover, fine turf in a dark green paint and adding some different greens to it, think it will make a nice base for the other detailing.

hd588a12.JPG

h0602218.JPG

h2ae67e1.JPG

:soldier

Enough for today, tomorrow a half day working and a couple of hours before i pick up bram in school so i should be able to get some good work donne (mustn't start up facebook...)

h75ba335.JPG

h8e6b606.JPG

h17983db.JPG

See you tomorrow :Hiay

Almost donne with the moss, next step is the water feature, need to figure out how to do that...

h37f1a26.JPG

hee78fe8.JPG

ha02fc37.JPG

hd3da000.JPG

hbbc1381.JPG

h0305b7a.JPG

h92a24b3.JPG

The moss looks swell with the rocks. Some fallen leaves would look cool too. Water feature? Looking forward to that!

(y)

Back