• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

That thing sort of reminds me of a mooring buoy I have seen before. I cant place where but it was in the Med some place. It sort of has a real macabre quality to it. Great subject, Matts.

I've seen the same thing, can't recall where. I'm sure it was a photo I saw, I don't have that much seatime. :drunk

This one?

hcee0d85.jpeg

Made the first steps on the diorama base tonight, Photoframe with isolationfoam covered with DAS clay.

habd2a4e.JPG

heca838a.JPG

he49636b.JPG

h96862c4.JPG

heb72e9d.JPG

Drying time now, will do a small waterpuddle under the head, we see how that turns out...

The head will sit a little lower in the ground, will fix that as soon as the clay is dry.

Struggling along with the terrain, some stones and a tree trunk in place, sifted some sand and also got some nice small stonegravel at the same time :)

h197c08b.JPG

h99a7cbb.JPG

habf0998.JPG

he037467.JPG

h42bf1e4.JPG

h6b1b883.JPG

:drinks

Added some small stones, a lot of this will be covered in moss, so it will look different when ready.

h38ee90a.JPG

hca8f797.JPG

ha3610e8.JPG

Back