• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Zugkraftwagen 5t "Diana" Sd.Kfz.6/3 by Bronco 1/35

How's it going folks? :dance

Tied down the net to the rear cover hoop.
100_1085.jpg

Grabbed a tow cable off an abandoned tank.You just never know when it might come in handy.
100_1082.jpg

VA check up and blood work tomorrow,that will knock Monday in the head. :(
Later
Tony lee

Man that looks great. Take care tomorrow, tell them they only get 1 stab at the blood work :D
James

They're pretty good over there James and I don't expect any problems,the wife takes very good care of me.
(y)

Thanks bud
Tony lee

I'm just waiting to find out when I go. Have to be reassessed as everything is getting worse. Yuck

Tony change the seat colour so it differs or contrasts from the gun and shields

I think the weathering effects so far are superb although they get quite bashed up in the desert I agree that being out there for 3 weeks wouldnt have that much effect on the overall paintwork

Maybe a little more chipping on the lower front fenders ( stones etc kicking up when in convoy etc etc )

Good luck with the blood work and stuff

Fantastic work Tony! I realy like the contrast between gun and chassis! :drinks

All the best!
Dusan.

OK GUYS and GALS listen up. I present the CREW:
100_1086.jpg

There's a couple of spots that need a tad of filler and then shoot the primer.

Later folks,the CARDS are winning :popcorn
Tony lee :)

Let's get this team in service,Operation Torch is a waitin. :D

While the two NCOs get their heads together as to which direction to go up front the rest of the crew shoots the breeze about home and the women they left behind.
100_1150.jpg

I'll do the base ground work after i'm sure this is the way I want it.
Any ideas or suggestion to share out there with me?

Thanks
Tony lee :)

Dont know what could be suggested that you havent already covered Tony. Superb bit of modeling. Just awesome. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back