• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Yuki Kei - Space Wolf SW-190 (1/72 Hasegawa)

helios

Alrighty. Game on. How about a little pink? :laugh:

I'm probably going to shy away from the box paint scheme...but not fully convinced yet. But yes, there will still be pink involved. ;)

DSCF2175.JPG

I'm looking forward to getting back to this one this weekend. Things are less crazy at work & I shouldn't be working this weekend...unlike the past two. The likelihood of getting this finished by the end of the month is getting slim...but we'll see how things go. I'm close on the cockpit, so the rate of assembly should pick up considerably.

Not going to make it today obviously, but I'll be continuing on. I hope to finish it up this weekend, but worse case next weekend.

DSCF2198.JPG

Though you might find this interesting as you are building the ship for this character.

Found this at a local convention a few years ago. The detail and look were so amazing I couldn't pass it up. Normally I don't ever even check these out but this one was unique to me.

KEI_from_Space_Pirate_Captain_Harlock.jpg

Rad! :woohoo:

Funny thing, I actually hadn't even heard of the show/series until I picked up the model. :laugh: I have since started watching them though, to get some background on what I'm building. Research...yeah, yeah, that's it. :laugh:

Unfortunately not much progress made between yard/housework on Saturday...then being laid up with the crud on Sunday. More soon though. :soldier

Losing parts is one of the biggest bad things that can happen when working on a watch, so I tend to keep everything in good closed boxes and labeled. For a long time one of the watch brands that my store sells would ship their watches in a nice thick clear case that would completely close. It was so good that I wouldn't even lose a small PE part out of one. Lucky for me I have quite a number of the older boxes as the newer ones have large holes now for odd tags and such. Went from a nice reuseable container to landfill with the new design. :bang head

The other thing I do is empty the trash can in there only rarely. No food or that stuff in it so not a problem. When I do empty it, it is bit by bit and everything is double checked.

So far so good knock on wood.

you will find the sprue I am sure. :good:

Where or where has the clear sprue gone!? :bang head

I know how you feel. I have a 1/32 scale F-5E Tiger II that is still missing the main canopy. I put that part away to make sure I didn't lose it and I've been unable to find it again. That models still sits unfinished... five years later.....

I'm sure you'll find yours sooner.

Back