• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Yokosuka P1Y1

So, Back at this one after a long break!

Got the pit all painted

1697324198846.png

Some extra detail added to the gear bays

1697324215479.png

and the wings, nacelles and engines on!

1697324230609.png

Starting to take shape!

:popcorn

Looking at that bird , I just remembered that although the kit looks good, they seem to have forgotten any engine detail.

The frame work on the greenhouse makes me wish I still had access to that stretchy teflon tape . Still , lot of wok ahead . Need a surgeon's hands .

No F.unny M.odels here . Can't help you on that one.

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking at that bird , I just remembered that although the kit looks good, they seem to have forgotten any engine detail.

The frame work on the greenhouse makes me with I still had access to that stretchy teflon tape . Still , lot of wok ahead . Need a surgeon's hands .

No F.unny M.odels here . Can't help you on that one.

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah, the engines didn't have much detail aside from the cooling fins on the cylinder heads. Fortunately, the engines were set back in the cowlings with a number of parts in front of them so little can be seen in 1/72!

Thanks guys!

Looks like I've missed a fair bit in the last couple weeks. I have some update pics but just haven't had time to post. The Frances is sitting with a coat of silver at the moment. Was really hoping to but further ahead with my couple weeks off back at the beginning of July.

Looks like a bunch of others have been working on their bombers too!

Back