• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

XB-70A, Cyberhobby 1/200

And across the finish line with nearly 2 hours to spare :dance The only fail I had was apparently my liquid mask was past its prime and on one of the windscreen panes it apparently blew off during priming and the other two leaked so I was left with little option but to paint them black. Not much to see in there anyway ;) Painting was a pita not only the white but all the little nooks and crannys to try to cover with out getting grainy over spray in other areas. Always something, anyway here she be

b-70-b05.jpg

b-70-b06.jpg

b-70-b07.jpg

b-70-b08.jpg

b-70-b09.jpg

b-70-b10.jpg

I have several more of these 1/200 kits, the XB-35 and 49, Avro Vulcan, and Russian Bear to build and if they go together as well as this one they should be fun (except for painting). Now if they would do the B-36, 47 and 52 one could have a nice collection that doesn't over whelm the display case.

This is another one of the planes my Dad worked on .... You did it justice Gary ..... Excellent job .... (y) :notworthy (y)

Great finish Gary! Too bad about the paint bleed onto the windows, you were so careful with that tiny IP.

Looks good with the black windows too though!!

:notworthy

Thanks guys, it was a little out of my comfort zone but it was fun none the less, I just don't want to do anything white again for a while :gogo

Back