• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WWI British Type B Lorry and AWD B Type Truck

hd2d8830.JPG

Are those individual bolts to hold the bed (on the left) to the frame??

Looks Good James!

Thanks and no they are molded onto each of the supports. There are plates to install afterwards though.
James

Getting closer to done. Annoyed that the right rear wheel is off the ground. No idea why as it was all true before I added the wheels. Also after painting found a box unpainted so need to do it and then finish this up. Now to find or make some barbed wire coil;d for the load.
full

full

full

Almost done and then to finish the B Type Lorry.
James

Looking great James! I have the same mysterious issue sometimes on my vehicles: I get all the suspension properly lined up and later when I add the wheels; one is always floating! I never understand how that happens....:bash:

Looking great James! I have the same mysterious issue sometimes on my vehicles: I get all the suspension properly lined up and later when I add the wheels; one is always floating! I never understand how that happens....:bash:
I know, its so aggravating. Thats why I got those metal bars and the squares. Oh well put it on a small base and make a bump under it I guess.

I like it! And I know exactly what you're going through about being too busy to model lately. I lost a whole week! Hopefully I can get some time in soon.

Back