• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WW2 Tank Destroyers/ Open Top AFV's

Matt Stephenson wrote:
there are plenty of allied examples to model, like the Priest, M10/Achilles, M36, Bishop, Sexton and Hellcat etc.

exactly my thoughts! i would like to give the allied buffs a group build!

and since we had our halftrack group build lately i'm not very much keen on seeing more halftracks soon ... and that's my main concern - too many halftracks, too much axis stuff!

Matt Stephenson wrote:
Laura, I'm not sure what you're unsure about....? Perhaps if this group build did go ahead, you might want to set some firm ground rules to ease your concerns?

i simply don't know when to start this group build! i don't see any chance to start another new group build in 2010 so this one would be starting sometime 2011!

and i have to figure out what vehicles would be allowed and what not!

we'll have that discussed internal! ;)

I have an M36 on the way from the great white north. I am in with that one.I will be converting it to the M36B1,using a TWS set.

Back