• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wings Over The Reich P-47

Rhino

Super Moderator
MAKE a MODEL, make a STATEMENT! (well, have some fun too! That's an ORDER!)
2013_Wings_Over_the_Reich_6.JPG

Questions??
2013_Wings_Over_the_Reich_4.JPG

Chris we just need to see a time stamp and the unbuilt kit. Could be a newspaper header if you like. But press on, looking forward to this :popcorn

I wonder how many times, ans in how many different threads must I post the picture time stamp thing.
I'll duplicate again, for your viewing pleasure.

Just one time on your build thread Chris. Generally at the start.

Example.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/gate-gardian/147653-gate-guard-freedom-fighter#159915

Did I not? Perhaps this process exceeds my desire to dink with this. Disheartening this is.

Chris I was answering this question.

I wonder how many times, ans in how many different threads must I post the picture time stamp thing.
I'll duplicate again, for your viewing pleasure.

Only need one good time stamp photo on your build thread. You're good to go.

Did I not? Perhaps this process exceeds my desire to dink with this. Disheartening this is.

You're good to go, sorry for the confusion on how to get started on these. Just one startup photo on your build thread is all you need so...git'er done swabbby. :good:

"I see an Airplane, and I want to paint it BLACK! Made some headway this A.M.!!
Wings_Over_the_Reich_22_Feb_2014_2.JPG

Pre shaded 'Pit, insides of relavant dark places.
Wings_Over_the_Reich_22_Feb_2014_3.JPG
:pilot
Wings_Over_the_Reich_22_Feb_2014_4.JPG

I actually started with the Prop on this one. Odd, even for me.
Wings_Over_the_Reich_22_Feb_2014_1.JPG

Got me some yellow prop tips sprayed today. I like the old Floquil USAAC Chrome yellow, but I'm almost out of it. :idonno
Wings_Over_the_Reich_23_Feb_2014_1.JPG

It's nice to work on a straight model, from a really NICE kit. I'm a bit intimidated by the size of 1/48 scale.

Back