• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnut Wings Moon Pup

moon puppy said:
OK, so I haven't completely given up.. ..."
Doesn't look like a Maori witchdoctor's curse to me... more like a mild voodoo thing. :D Looks like it'll be okay after all. :dude

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Hi Bob, glad to hear you have not given up on this fine model. It appears to be a good save.

Let me know if you find the answer to that riddle as I have no clue.

Cheers, Christian B)

To borrow a Monty Python line "I'm not dead yet!" Glad to see you didn't Pulverize it! Mount it to a base so you don't have to handle it anymore and call it good!! :D

I'm such a defeatist...need to work on my new motto..NEver give up, Never Surrender!! (ok it's already taken)
DSCF0128.JPG

DSCF0129.JPG

DSCF0130.JPG

DSCF0132.JPG

DSCF0133.JPG

DSCF0134.JPG

DSCF0135.JPG

DSCF0137.JPG

DSCF0138.JPG

Looks excellent Moon (y) How did you like working with Bob's buckles on the rigging and would they be appropriate for rigging on WWII vintage aircraft ?

So... you were saying that you have a problem with your model, eh? :hmmm Could you please point it out for us...? :idonno

Great job and nice motto Moon, very appropriate! :dude

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Looks excellent Moon (y) How did you like working with Bob's buckles on the rigging and would they be appropriate for rigging on WWII vintage aircraft ?

I would suggest using Bob's Buckles on anything that has rigging. The concept is easy enough but can be tedious, but the thought of making all those eyelets up made me cross eyed. I would strongly suggest installing all eyelets prior to construction.

Fernao, thank you my friend, the problem was on the lower starboard wing tip. I didn't post pictures of the problem, only my first attempt to cover it. Turned out pretty good if I say so myself. :D

Thanks for the comments.

Really looks great, son!

Congratulations! Lots of really well done aspects, top to bottom! I like the grain on that prop!!

As you know, I built one of those, (different paint scheme), and I wouldn't want it sitting next to yours!

Dad

Back