• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

what do you think about this next issue from Skp ?

patricel

i ve seen this
Austin Tilly by Skphere
AustinCover.jpg

sorry if this topic is'nt at the right place at the right forum ...i'm new user and .... french ;)

patricel wrote:
sorry if this topic is'nt at the right place at the right forum ...i'm new user and .... french ;)

now the thread is moved to "hot gossip", you're still new and still french! ;)

:)

I love the choice of vehicle , unfortunately SKP have been unlucky with kit release choices. They release the Humber , just as Bronco release theirs and release the Tilly just as Tamiya release theirs .

Jenny :kiss:

It looks beautiful but 26.99 Euros is about $38.00 US plus shipping which is a bit high for such a small kit for this cheapskate. :blush:

Of course if someone got it for me for a gift I wouldn't be complaining. B)

Ken Abrams wrote:
It looks beautiful but 26.99 Euros is about $38.00 US plus shipping which is a bit high for such a small kit for this cheapskate. :blush:

Buddy,

26.99 EUR is just the vehicle, then you still need to dish out another 11.99EUR for the Austin 10 engine. :blink Do yourself a flavour and wait for the Tamiya kit which includes the engine ;)

In this case it's not being cheapskate, it's being sensible ;) Even the great "Buy Anything Commonwealth" Al is foregoing the SKP version :huh: :blink I know! Shocking! :blink

Rudi

Skp vs Tamiya sure.... but the french Citroen 11 cv from Tamyia cost near 20€ (sorry for not to be able to say in $) but you need to have some pe for accurate the model ...and the "inside " is poor and empty , no ?
The thing i like is utility car are now "disponible" as bronco made it with the olympia and the other version and it's change from the all versions of ausf , b and so on of the same panzers :)
What do you think ?

Back