• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WALKING TANK-"ALL DONE"UPDATE

Re:WALKING TANK-THE RISE OF THE MACHINE1-26-10

Nice CAD drawing dude! we use Pro engineer at college i've made a couple of tanks on there before out of sheer boredum in lesson :laugh: Interesting project though mate. Should be very different and great when finished! Keep us posted!

;)

Jaymes

Re:WALKING TANK-MACHINE UPDATE 2-12-10

Terry.

I have to say that your tank is looking really great!
But now I feel the urge to get one of those 3D printers 'cause I feel like a million years behind you!

Ruben

Ruben Lopez wrote:
Terry.

I have to say that your tank is looking really great!
But now I feel the urge to get one of those 3D printers 'cause I feel like a million years behind you!

Ruben

I use the machine because I can't do the amazing scratch work you guys do.

Terry B)

Newfish wrote:
Nice CAD drawing dude! we use Pro engineer at college i've made a couple of tanks on there before out of sheer boredum in lesson :laugh: Interesting project though mate. Should be very different and great when finished! Keep us posted!

;)

Jaymes

Well I'm having fun with it anyway and that's point.

Terry B)

Newfish wrote:

;)

Jaymes

Well I'm having fun with it anyway and that's point.

Terry B)

Hey Terry,

Outstanding work you've got going. I like the design, id your version like the heavy tank of the allied group? :laugh:

shawngehling wrote:
This is looking great Terry.

Is this going to be a group build or what? :hmmm
Ruben (Look what you started)... :ro: (y)
Are you going to open it up to everyone?
(Is there going to be a theme of WW-II era items)?
Axis Vs Allied?
I need more info :idonno

I've got a few idea's rolling around (just what i need is another
project to get started on) :angry: :laugh: ;)

Shawn

I'm calling out to all fellow Panzer commanders... get inspired so far its 3 allied vs 1 Axis.. I need support!!!!!!!! :laugh:

dave

Hey thanks!! How about this HW46A1(Prowler) Heavy Assault Walker. I think the ratio of 3 to 1 is about right. :laugh:

Terry B)

Definitely subscribing to this. Amazing amazing work. Can not wait to see this finished. You guys are making me want to do this like crazy.

Josh

Terry,
Really weird but very nice. Maybe the government would be interested :lol: :lol:
Cheers
John

Hi Terry,
looks really good, love those legs, great to see the design steps also. Hope it will get a really nice paintjob. Certainly would wort the time and effort to highlight the complex elements of the walker.

Whoa Terry,

I didn't know you were into that stuff! Well, you seem like you've been doing it all your life! Very impressive! I'll have to check that out next time I up around your neck of Missouri!

Cool stuff!

Bob

Thanks Josh! Go ahead and start one. Look through your spare parts and see what you can come up with.

Terry B)

Thanks John! Keep watching we haven't got to weird yet.

Terry B)

Hey Noir! I've got some ideas going around in my head, but not ready for that stage yet so stay tuned.

Terry B)

It's amazing what happens when you can't do anything outdoors for days,....and days,...and days........... :blink

Terry :laugh:

Re:WALKING TANK-GOT LEGS UPDATE 3-5-10

Boys and Girls the legs are designed and I have installed a couple. I would have done more, but I ran out of brass tubing. Here are a few update images keep you guys in the loop. Comments welcome.

Terry :peace

DSC03198.jpg

DSC03196.jpg

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

:gogo

you REALLY want to trigger someone's arachnophobia!

Looks sinister...

That's funny because "I HATE SPIDERS" :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Terry B)

Thanks Laura! Yeah it's a little bigger than I wanted it to be, but there's not turning back now. Banzi!!!!

Terry :pinch:

Back