• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Vintage Revell 1/32 Me 109G

razordws

This is my entry. I know there are newer and better kits out there but this is in my stash and it will become a gear up ceiling hanger so not too concerned about the detail.
20220120_122737.jpg

This is my entry. I know there are newer and better kits out there but this is in my stash and it will become a gear up ceiling hanger so not too concerned about the detail.
View attachment 145637
Wow, memories! I was amazed when I first got it at the surface details and complete engine. Would you be able to take photos? I recall moving control surfaces as well. My thing was to add engine scoops which were missing and got a second kit to make a Bf 109F (leaving off the MG bulges and not realizing the trouble of the lower front quarter panels of the windscreen.

Obviously, I will be watching!

Regards,

This will be cool!

I can remember having a 1/32 Bf 109 as a kid, my dad helped me build it, but I remember it being quite detailed, might have been the Matchbox kit.

:popcorn

Sorry Gary, nothing to update at this time. Real life stuff is getting in the way and I have to finish the Micro Model Month build and the Me 163 before I start on this. Might not get to it until the end of the year. :bm:

:coolio1: I built a few of these a couple of hundred years ago and was so excited because it had an engine! Looking forward to this.

Back