• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TWO SUBMARINES-JUST FINISHED!...March 14th.

TWO SUBMARINES-MING CLASS FIN BRIDGE...

Dear...

...Mike , Dave , James , Jeeves , Bob , Ron , Sherman and Phil...thanks for the feedback and the nice words :dude

:drinks

Luiz.

Dear Ron.

...very nice video...thanks for sharing :good:

Luiz

I love the 'bitty PE! What a nice tidy job U make of it as well! :good: Sierra Hotel!! Ming Class? From Mongo? I pray Flash Gordon won't interfere with your Fun! we all buy some stuff from china. I admire the intestinal Fortitude the ChiCom sailors must have had, to put to Sea in such a Boat. :zen

Thanks , Rhino , for comment my building :good: ... Nice comment :D

Luiz

TWO SUBMARINES

Luiz, always nice to see these undersea predators!

but camo on the German WW2 planes always reminded me of the freshwater fish look/camo

Sort of like a Salmon camouflaged Focke-Wulf?

Regards,

TWO SUBMARINES

Luiz, always nice to see these undersea predators!

but camo on the German WW2 planes always reminded me of the freshwater fish look/camo

Sort of like a Salmon camouflaged Focke-Wulf?

Regards,

Hi Saul !....bom dia!

The gray tones one : Gehard Backhorn Me 109 G 6

The brown/green tones : The last bird TA 152 H...

Tenha um boa semana :drinks

Luiz

TWO SUBMARINES-READY FOR PAINTING JOB...

Hi mates!

...and the two subs are ready for painting...the Ming Class is more elaborate,i,e,three colores while the Le Trionphant is just all black...

...both are in the 1/350 and I´m very impressed with the different size of both (one diesel and one nuclear type)...see and enjoy it!

Hope , next week to finish them... :drinks

Luiz.

TWO SUBMARINES-READY FOR PAINTING JOB, March 8th.

Thanks...James,Mike and Bob for commenting my thread...these assemblies are very fast and fun... ;)

Luiz

I will be taking notes, Luiz- I have a 1/72 Skipjack that's waiting for the IAR to be finished. I'm a bit puzzled as to how I'll paint it. :drinks

I will be taking notes, Luiz- I have a 1/72 Skipjack that's waiting for the IAR to be finished. I'm a bit puzzled as to how I'll paint it. :drinks

With an airbrush Chuck! :blink :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rotf :geek :good:

Thanks Phil,chukw and Duke...for the nice feedback :drinks

Luiz.

TWO SUBMARINES-PAINTING JOB...IN PROGRESS March 11

Hi mates!

...starting the painting process...hope to finish soon :soldier

...hope to post the last pictures of this project soon...

Luiz.

TWO SUBMARINES-PAINTING JOB...IN PROGRESS March 11

Thanks...Sherman and James...very appreciate!

Luiz

Back