• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter Hotchkiss H35

Very nice indeed Laura :)

I have two Heller H35s in the stash awaiting much scratching and correcterizing tender care. I feel positively fired up to do them after seeing this. Great job

thanks josé and chris!

jose luis lopez wrote:
Will I see it at the model show Mühleim - Kärlich in 29.08.2010 ? :woohoo:

nope! sorry!

finally found some benchtime this week and did the very last steps on this critter! just a little bit pigments (i thought better to stop before i mess this one up more than i already did!) and the muffler!

i still have a lot to learn about pigments but time to call this finished!

VNV Nation - Honour

fertig1_20100403_1227509698.jpg

fertig4_20100403_1538393786.jpg

fertig3_20100403_1306504311.jpg

fertig5_20100403_1278869957.jpg

on to the next shelf queen! :unsure:

All I can say is that this does not even look like what you started with here. It is always amazing to look back at what we (me anyways) were doing just a few years ago, and compare it to what we can do today. This is an awsome job on an old test bed kit. Now it can rest with honor amongst your other recent pieces (y)

Gary B)

Great job Laura. (y)

I have the rocket launcher version of the H39 in the stash.I should build it sometime.

Is it me,or does Hotchkiss sound like a naughty word? :gogo

Hummm! Looks like you are going to enter the "Shelf Queen revival" Period Laura.
You did a great job in reviving that little fella.

Ruben

Very nice job Laura. Looks very good. Weathering looks good for somethibng that was in service only for a few weeks :)
Steven

Back