• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter 1/48 MIG-21F-13, North Vietnam

Ok, test fit and no problems yet. The picture on their instruction sheet looks different than what the Trumpeter part looks like at the axle but that may be a non issue.

That Neomega cockpit will make a huge improvement If you need any reference stuff I have the walkaround books for the Mig 21.

Neomega makes some really nice stuff. I used one of their pits before and was quite pleased.
James

That Neomega cockpit will make a huge improvement If you need any reference stuff I have the walkaround books for the Mig 21.

I have about 9 books (downloaded to computer) plus limited access to a real Mig-21 but unfortunately it is a newer two seat version....

This one was shipped out last year to a museum in California

Color is on!

First Primer stage

Black base coat for Alclad II, Black beauty!

Final Alclad II coat with green fin tip

Experimenting with various colors of Alclad II. Used Aluminum mostly, also used White Alum, Dark Alum, Semi Matte Alum. Exhaust area Magnesium (simulates Titanium.

Back