• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tom Wesendorf

Matt Swann just posted on Swanny's Forum.
I just had an email from Tom's brother. Seems Tom did not show up for work on Tuesday - they found him on the kitchen floor dead from a heart attack. His computer was still on and this site [Swannys] was up on the screen. I'm not sure how to feel about that but I guess he was doing what he loved right to the end. Tom, may your seams never show and your paint never run. Rest in peace my friend.

Tom lived his life the way he wanted to.

May we all be so lucky!

I just hear it at this very moment. It's so sad! My condoleneces to his family! He was at my age - really it's so sad - I really dont know what to say. He was such a nice guy.

I just received this email from Chris Tom's Younger brother.

The service will be next Friday in Sheboygan Falls at the Wenig Funeral Home located at 711 Broadway Ave. Sheboygan Falls is about 60 miles north of Milwaukee. The visitation will begin at 4:00 p.m. Tommy is going to be cremated, so there will be no showing. The memorial service will begin at 7:00 p.m. By mid next week we should have the full obituary done, so I will be sure on the times than. If you know of anyone on the blogs that are from around Fort Myers please pass on that we are having a celebration of Tommy's life tomorrow starting a 1:00 p.m. at the Grill on Sanibel Island.

Any of Toms friends will be most welcome.

I just received this email from Chris Tom's Younger brother.

The service will be next Friday in Sheboygan Falls at the Wenig Funeral Home located at 711 Broadway Ave. Sheboygan Falls is about 60 miles north of Milwaukee. The visitation will begin at 4:00 p.m. Tommy is going to be cremated, so there will be no showing. The memorial service will begin at 7:00 p.m. By mid next week we should have the full obituary done, so I will be sure on the times than. If you know of anyone on the blogs that are from around Fort Myers please pass on that we are having a celebration of Tommy's life tomorrow starting a 1:00 p.m. at the Grill on Sanibel Island.

Any of Toms friends will be most welcome.

Thanks for sharing this Dave, guess the party has started at the Grill!

To Tom! :drinks

Wow,sorry to hear that,we conversed many times on the forums and he was a great contributer

OMG , i just found out about Tom !!! :(

Sorry haven't been on the forums that past week !!!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family !!!

You will be sorely missed !!!! Godspeed TOM !!!!! :drinks

JOEY

I received this message from Chris (Tom's brother)

I want to thank you again for the help and the great tributes that I have been finding on line thru Swanny's and the Model Alliance. Would you know how I can get a copy of the picture from the alliance website? I think that would be an awesome one to have at his memorial service this Friday.

Thanks for Chuck in supplying the picture!

Back