• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tom Wesendorf

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
It's with heavy heart that I have to report that Tom Wesendorf, TomWes to us, has lost his life.

Tom was a friend to the entire online modeling community, not just Modeler's Alliance. He seemed to be at every forum out there. He has been a friend to me since I first returned to the hobby and ran into him at Swannys some 5 years ago. I will miss his phone calls, even though he didn't sound like he was from Florida... :mpup

You'll be missed my friend! God Bless you Tom, Rest in Peace.

I will monitor the arrangements to see where we may contribute in some way.

:drinks Tom!

Tom Wesendorf

Wesendorf Tom, 49, Fort Myers, FL, formerly of Sheboygan Falls, died 07-05-2011.

Arrangements: Wenig Funeral Home of Sheboygan Falls.

I'm speechless. Tom was a awesome fellow to talk to and I'll miss his company on the forums. RIP Tom and my thoughts and prayers to his family.

James

Truly shocking and sad, he was rather young too and seemed full of life.

Regards,

Truly sorry to hear this...he was a very likable fellow and it's shocking to hear of his sudden passing. God bless Tom...

Why does it always have to be the good guys. So young. I never knew him personally, but in his posts, he was one of those wonderful guys that always had something nice to say to everybody. I will miss his presence in our forum.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Tom and his family. Rest in Peace!

Bob and Susan

OH NO I am very saddened to hear this terrible news

RIP Tom you will be missed

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

SHOCKED & Saddened ! I'll miss Tom's chats !! I loved his Avatar !! I'll miss ya Brotha' !! My Prayers go out to His Family Also !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIFHqEnjCg

:drinks :drinks :drinks :drinks :drinks :drinks

Well this just sucks , just got home from work and found this , ............... Don't know what to say , ....... I'll miss ya man , all the beer jokes , goofing on e-mails and such , ............. just don't know what to say .................

I am hoisting a few , well maybe a few more than a few Miller Lites tonight man , I remember us goofing on your avatar about you with the can of Miller Lite in the bar .........

Matt Swann just posted on Swanny's Forum.
I just had an email from Tom's brother. Seems Tom did not show up for work on Tuesday - they found him on the kitchen floor dead from a heart attack. His computer was still on and this site [Swannys] was up on the screen. I'm not sure how to feel about that but I guess he was doing what he loved right to the end. Tom, may your seams never show and your paint never run. Rest in peace my friend.

Tom lived his life the way he wanted to.

Just got home to find we've lost a friend, I really have no words to say how this feels. Godspeed, Brother! :drinks :v

Back