• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tight Squeeze

tiking

I still have to add insignia to the 144L front grill which I have to order. The title 'tight squeeze' relates to the awesomeness of how the driver managed to back in his trailer into a docking bay whose entry way is almost as wide as the trailer itself. This proves how experience the driver is with his truck.

Last edited:
I am glad you explained why it was called tight squeeze , i was bothered about that guys Levi's :)
Agree with Pup, lots of little detail, your "faded denim" is excellent. I admire anyone who can paint people :)

Another magnificent masterpiece Charles! Way to go! I have to wonder though; how did the driver get out of the truck? The opening doesn't appear wide enough to open the doors which are a third of the way inside the docking bay opening. Maybe it's the perspective of the pictures I'm misinterpreting. That doesn't detract from the magnificence of this incredible masterpiece!

Excellent work!
I love the little beaten-up ute and the figures. Small details make it real. :vgood::Drinks:

Thank you kindly.

So many personal touches in here. Outstanding work Charles!

Thank you. Appreciate it.

I am glad you explained why it was called tight squeeze , i was bothered about that guys Levi's :)
Agree with Pup, lots of little detail, your "faded denim" is excellent. I admire anyone who can paint people :)

HAHAHA!!!! The figures were painted many years ago. Wasn't really my best work with figures at the time. Still working on improving my figure paiting.

Dude! Simply stellar work!
:good:

Thank you.

Another magnificent masterpiece Charles! Way to go! I have to wonder though; how did the driver get out of the truck? The opening doesn't appear wide enough to open the doors which are a third of the way inside the docking bay opening. Maybe it's the perspective of the pictures I'm misinterpreting. That doesn't detract from the magnificence of this incredible masterpiece!

A masterpiece, it is not, but I cut a lot of corners. The driver is still sitting in the truck. I guess you did notice it. In on of the photos, you can see the driver clearly. :) For short loading and off-loading, he sits in the cab until his friend loads off the goods. ;)

Excellent work!
I love the little beaten-up ute and the figures. Small details make it real. :vgood::Drinks:

Glad you like it. Thank you.

GREAT JOB!!! Hope the driver is not like me and has a full bladder after a long drive. Gotta go, gotta go!!! Gary S. XLV MMXX

Back