• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Yard

That is some crazy good work here!! :tens:
You can’t beat the sun as the best light source for pictures.

Lovely Charles! Nice to see you posting here again! What about making a truck your avatar?

This is funny, I'm talking to my wife about a preformed concreate step for our shed. It's 200 lbs and I've been thinking out loud all day about how to move it off my pickup and put it in place.
So when you post @tiking I always share it with my wife, I showed her your forklift to see if she can tell if it's real or not. She looked at it without me telling her any context and she looks at me and says "Where the hell are you going to get a forklift to move that step!" She totally thought it was real Charles!!
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Holy !!!!!!
Looks more real than real!

Attachments

• WOW Duane.gif
    WOW Duane.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
This is funny, I'm talking to my wife about a preformed concreate step for our shed. It's 200 lbs and I've been thinking out loud all day about how to move it off my pickup and put it in place.
So when you post @tiking I always share it with my wife, I showed her your forklift to see if she can tell if it's real or not. She looked at it without me telling her any context and she looks at me and says "Where the hell are you going to get a forklift to move that step!" She totally thought it was real Charles!!
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hahahaha! Good one. Her mind did not register it at the time because the subject matter was still on the concrete steps; instead of a modeling subject matter. It happens to sometimes. :) But appreciate the story though. :) thank you.
Holy !!!!!!
Looks more real than real!
Glad you think so. Thanks.

Back