• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Tenth Crusade... The Vatican is attacked

Extra work hours put in (helps pay the bills while wife is furloughed) so VERY little done other than brainstorming. Storyline was added to to tie in Iron Mike's entry as well as another I have planned.

Regards,

I went on a road trip adventure Saturday, so got nothing accomplished at the bench either. Taking a week off next week, planning to get bench time then.

changes were being mapped and work will be done.

1598446792377.png

Regards,

Text added to the mapping. I did the work as well as adding some strip welds but didn't take any photos. They will come. Working on templates for the spaced armor. Here is the photo I used to get the wheel turn correctly. Note that they don't turn at the same angle.

1598447362651.png

Visible here is the thick looking slab armor which is bolted on. I plan to use the 0.040" x 0.080" strip to outline the armor and cut profiles in 0.040" sheet to complete the look.
1598447427934.png

Regards,

Back