• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Romfell Panzerwagon build revisited...

Tim A.

I had abandoned this build because I lost a particularly hard part of the kit to make. I've managed to scratchbuild the piece needed. So, let's get this thing done.
20230813_175739-01.jpeg
20230813_175938-02.jpeg
20230813_181253-01.jpeg

Applied some basic color to the body. Nobody knows what the two tone paint scheme colors were but, most show it in a green and gray.

Love it!
A very unique vehicle. So Gothic in design, it very much reminds me of a 'Whacky Races' vehicle(I'm sure most of us are of an age to know that classic cartoon from the 60's). I have one waiting in the wings as well (waiting being the ideal word). ;)

Love it!
A very unique vehicle. So Gothic in design, it very much reminds me of a 'Whacky Races' vehicle(I'm sure most of us are of an age to know that classic cartoon from the 60's). I have one waiting in the wings as well (waiting being the ideal word). ;)
I remember Dick Dasterdly, Muttly and Penelope Pitstop.
I got inspired to get this thing done after watching Mad Max Fury Road, again, this past weekend. George Miller is a genius!

Back