• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The return to the monastery.

Le2

Well start a new project. History: Normandy 44. A monastery is witnessing the return of German troops from the front. While some resting, others bury the fallen taking advantage of the site.

Sorry for the quality of reporting but simply to show the spaces and the dynamics of the scene. There are still some figures and so much more but the main reading will be like this.
The vehicle it will be a SdKfz 250-9 Neu 2cm Dragon Set 6106.

I worked in the field tend to generate different levels in my opinion or try to soften the straight lines of the monastery.

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

Well this just start!

Thanks for watch.

Thanks a lot. First at all give thanks to Yago for his support during the process of shaping the field.

Well friends some progress. The terrain texturing your base color and a wash. Still a few washes, dry brush in several areas pigments etc ... The wall with a base color and dry brush climb on top is still a few washes and dry brush. As for the grass once the painting process of the road / wall will work the same on the edges and sector of the cemetery and walk to various sectors with some references from Woodland Scenics. The monastery presented because I have not started with it.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Well what made ​​the day. Narrowing of the trails trying to remove the funnel in both sectors. I think it has been better and is good space for what must count as the width of the truck. Some work on Woodland pasture trying to give variety of color and volume to them. And several more washes on the treads on the ground and then general.

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Thanks for watch!

Thanks for the support friends!

Well.... in between with one thing and another little by little. I have been giving more shape to this sector (cemetery). There are still some details to be added later as a cross of wood made ​​for the occasion, digging jacket hanging on the cross and some references at the vegetation will be asking in a while ... but I think that at least shows a little spirit of it. The Verlinden Tombstone only are presented for photos.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

An overview of the sector with more underway.

IMG_0020.jpg

thanks for watch!

Thanks for the support friends.

I've taken a few days to try to rethink a bit the scene following the departure of 250. The idea is to put a Kettenkrad and these figures.

The figures are in the process as you will see as they suffered several modifications and several of them I have to rebuild the pants or the arms in either case. The semi-assembled Kettenkrad this indeed. The idea is that the wounded arrived at the bike and while they are down the other driver and take a moment for a cigarette.
The driver of the motorcycle will have the pack of cigarettes in his right hand. The position of the injured and the help it is referential and may vary slightly.

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

over the table.

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Seeing the pictures I've edited this in photoshop. As you can see figures coming down from the bike to have this position not point the other way and be confusing for especatador as all should go to the side of the monastery.

2copy.jpg

I think the scene breathes better and has more air that was something that was lost with another vehicle.

Hope you like it and move on.

Well I've been working on the modification of a figure who is helping the wounded.

This figure was originally in the next position.
Image reference forum.
IMG_2409.jpg

He replaced his legs by a set of Academy: Academy AC1377 September Infantry Battle of the Bulge

Image reference forum.

A1377.jpg

Based on references tankers uniforms of the time and trying to come close in my small way to this reference completely redone Alpine have all bottom pants and jacket.

Image reference forum.

35085a.jpg

So far this is the result. Separate figure for the wounded who also underwent changes as you can see in the previous post is in the process.

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

Let's see what you think.

////
By the way i leave the advance over the Kettenkrad.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0071-1.jpg

IMG_0063-1.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Thanks for the support friends.

Well I was not very happy with the legs of the figure or the products you use. So after a long research I finally found this product in my country.

IMG_3541.jpg

After I get all the way rthe primer I reworking of the same with the mini lathe and then with the Green Stuff. They also thicken the waist a little character is what made me realize that the pants look to big. While lacking some tweaks that let them leave the process in principle and in the personal and makes me happier than the last.

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

Before and After.

Untitled-1.jpg

A lot work ahead so i move foward.

Thanks for watch!

Back